Traditional Japanese Cast Iron Teapot
Enjoy tea with this traditional Japanese teapot in a relaxed and zen atmosphere.
This teapot (ティーポット in Japanese) is a reminder of the teapots of yesteryear. Its large handle and aged texture perfectly reflects the Japanese teapots of the Muromachi period, corresponding to the Ashikaga shogun period between 1336 and 1573.
In addition to its historical past, this traditional teapot is a true decorative object. Both vintage and contemporary, its old style will bring to your room an authentic look with a zen and ancestral atmosphere. This traditional cast iron teapot is an invitation to the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Materials used: Cast iron - Enamel coating on the inside of the teapot
- Quality: The teapot has been designed for optimal heat distribution.
- Careful details: The texture of the teapot is shaped to offer an ancient and ancestral look.
- The teapot can be put on any type of fire
- Sizes: 4.72x5.90 inches | 12x15 cm (WxH)
- Volumes: 1.90 cups | 450 ml
- Usage: A quick dip under lukewarm water with a sponge allows you to wash your teapot.
You will agree that this teapot is both rustic and elegant! In this typical Japanese tea style, you can also find our Authentic Japanese Teapot. For other Japanese cast iron teapots, let us take you to Japan with our Antique Japanese Teapot or our Japanese Art of the Table to discover other typical products of Japanese tableware.