Japanese Metal Teapot
A Japanese cast iron teapot for a tea service in custom and tradition.
Light and sturdy at the same time, this Japanese cast iron teapot will offer you ease and convenience during your tea ceremonies. Its braided handle and old-style patterns give this teapot a traditional look, very representative of Japanese culture.
Whether on a table or on a piece of furniture, this Japanese teapot will give your interior a calm and relaxing atmosphere, typical of the land of the rising sun.
- Materials used: Cast iron - Enamel coating on the inside of the teapot
- Quality: The teapot has been designed for optimal heat distribution.
- Careful details: The texture of the teapot is shaped to offer an ancient and ancestral look.
- The teapot can be put on any type of fire
- Sizes: 5.90x6.89 inches | 15x17,5 cm (WxH)
- Volumes: 3.80 cups | 900 ml
- Usage: A quick dip under lukewarm water with a sponge allows you to wash your teapot.
If you like this traditional Japanese cast iron teapot, we recommend our Ancient Japanese Teapots. To discover other typical teapots of the Japanese culture, we advise you to have a look at Antique Japanese Teapot or in our Japanese Art of the Table that will make you travel to the Land of the Rising Sun.