Old Japanese Teapot
A cast iron teapot with an antique style for a traditional and vintage service and decor.
This cast iron teapot will give your tea moments a calm and relaxing atmosphere. With its braided handle, the tea service becomes easy and pleasant, just like its spout, which will allow you to serve your guests your delicious tea in all simplicity.
Robust and refined at the same time, this teapot can very well be transformed into a decorative object, and find its place on one of your furniture. It will also offer a Zen and authentic atmosphere.
- Materials used: Cast iron - Enamel coating on the inside of the teapot
- Quality: The teapot has been designed for optimal heat distribution.
- Careful details: The texture of the teapot is shaped to offer an ancient and ancestral look.
- The teapot can be put on any type of fire
- Sizes: 7.09x6.30 inches | 18x16 cm (WxH)
- Volumes: 3.80 cups | 900 ml
- Usage: A quick dip under lukewarm water with a sponge allows you to wash your teapot.
If you like Japanese floral and natural representations, you will strongly appreciate the Japanese Traditional Teapot ! To discover other cast iron, ceramic or other teapots, feel free to travel through our catalog Antique Japanese Teapot. Lovers of Japanese culture? You will find your happiness in Japanese Art of the Table.